~*Tinkerbelle*~ STOP THE TRAFFIK

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Link Cleaning

I've recently noticed that a lot of my links to people's blogs on your right are no longer active.

I am about to delete some of those links.

Not because i'm not friends with those people but purely because the blogs are outdated, some have not posted for a number of years.

If this offends anyone ie. you, write me a note and let me know so i can restore the link but I'm pretty sure it's not going to bother anyone, which is a pretty big generalisation!!!

Likewise, if you have a blog link you'd like me to add, let me know so I can add it!!!

It is definitely something I don't want to do and i am actually tempted to leave the links there for the sake of history but OCD gets the better of me and i need to tidy up my links.

**NB: I don't actually really have OCD but sometimes, i get the need to tidy things up, put things in place, restore order!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home