~*Tinkerbelle*~ STOP THE TRAFFIK

Monday, November 01, 2010

Eat Pray Love and Rain

This may very well be short and sweet or long and drab, i can't decide which it will be.

I have just been out to see 'Eat.Pray.Love'.

Although this may seem like a review, it's more just my recollections of what just happened.

I liked the movie, not enough to buy it on DVD but enough to understand it (?). There were definitely some dodgey parts and a lot of things that i didn't agree with. Or maybe not a lot but just a handful of things (?).

But at random times throughout the film, i had tears the size of oceans in my eyes, at one point both my eyes leaked tears. SO glad i keep a tissue in my handbag at all times, although as i was not the only one in the cinema and the furtherest to the front, it was a little awkward sitting there dabbing at my eyes.

That movie has a lot of different elements going on for it like where you're at spiritually, emotionally, mentally and physically. For me i have questions about how old i am, what i'm doing with my life, who i should spend my life with, will it even happen etc and those things aren't going to relate to someone who has all those answers already. So depending on where you're at in life will determine how much you get out of that movie i suppose.

I have lots going on in my life right now and am super emotionally turbo-charged so i think i just cry at the drop of a hat anyway. But that movie kinda left me feeling emotionally confused in a sweet kind of way haha...

On a completely different note, it's raining here. I love the rain SO MUCH!!! I don't know what it is about rain but i feel so refreshed when i see it rain, like something in me changes. I love it particularly at night when everything looks all wet and glossy! The night light catching everything in different lights. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!

Tonight as i drove home, i loved having my windscreen wipers cranking. I loved sitting in the car after i'd turned my ignition off, just listening to the drops of rain patter on the roof, reminded me of the sound it makes when you're snugged up camping in a tent. And as i got out of the car i loved feeling it lightly fall on my head. Call me crazy but i was loving the moment of it so much that i just kinda stood there for a couple of minutes taking in the night rain, the sounds, the smell, the visuals. Plain and simple, I just love rain.

And that's about all i wanted to write.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home