~*Tinkerbelle*~ STOP THE TRAFFIK

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Babysitting

Here i am again! Still don't have anything exciting to write about but i don't know that that will ever happen until i'm famous or a millionaire, whichever comes first but i'm not even sure either of those things will ever come to pass!

So i WAS going to blog about the weather but felt that would be a boring sort of thing (although it's been so perfect, i've absolutely loved this week!).

But i decided to TRY and get some feedback from you (i'm not even sure anyone reads this!).

Being unemployed is a mundane life and it's not an exciting past time, that's for sure! So i've been thinking about ways I can make my own money seeing as though no-one feels the need to hire me and fair enough, i don't know that i'd hire me either!

So i'm thinking of babysitting. It's school hols, mums and dads always looking for a cheap fix for their lil ones and so maybe i should do some advertising and pick up some babysitting work. Awesome, cool, wonderful, gnarly! The only thing that worries me, is going into random, strangers homes to look after their children. I mean, i'm not opposed to it, it's just something that crossed my mind.

I wanna know what you think! Because if y'all think it's ok, i might do my little advert and stick it who knows where!

Anyways, i'll keep trying to find things worthwhile to blog. =)

2 Comments:

  • Sounds like a great idea! And I loved babysitting when I was young because I got to see how people live - it's very revealing :D Good luck

    By Anonymous BIG FAMILY, little income, at September 30, 2010  

  • Why not give it try. I work with kids (not babysitting but…) it is very rewarding.

    By Blogger Sunday Koffron Taylor, at October 04, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home