~*Tinkerbelle*~ STOP THE TRAFFIK

Monday, August 30, 2010

Life is like a rollercoaster

I don't really have anything to write here today except that my application is all done for TAFE, did that today and now am just waiting for a transcript of a certificate i did, to add to the application - supporting documents or something.

Life here atm seems so up and down, and i don't just mean emotionally. I mean it about all sorts of things, one second i have money, another i don't. One minute i'm content just being back, another i'm not. One minute i'm ok with being in my own company and the next i'm wishing i had people to chill and laugh with. It's like rollercoaster ride that i can't seem to enjoy because of all the unexpected jolting around!

This week is a bit of a downer simply because my finances are sketchy. Why does it seem that when you run out of money, things just seem so boring and frustrating.

Paris Hilton is a loser. I watched her bff show on fox, epic fail. But one thing she has that i want is fame and riches. She doesn't even have to do anything to acquire it! She is just Paris and THAT'S what gives her fame and riches. SIGHS. I would like to not have to earn money, that it would just show itself up in my bank account would be a beautiful thing.

So.

That's about it really.

...

mmm, yea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home