~*Tinkerbelle*~ STOP THE TRAFFIK

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

A Lunch Experience

I'm not exactly sure what I'm supposed to write in this blog but two of my friends, Jess Soper and Rohan Nowell, asked to be included in one of my next blogs.

I suppose it came from the conversation we were having regarding Rohan's Website. I told him that I always felt really important and quite famous whenever i got a mention on his site, I do like it a lot!So in return they asked me to blog their names on mine.

So.

Here is the blog.

I should probably include Matt Gluyas and Ash Morrice as well in case they feel offended and unworthy of my blogs which, i stress, they aren't. So yea. I (almost...hahaha Rohan's word) felt out of place at lunch on Sunday. I was the odd one out if you catch my drift hehehe. (I understand what you're saying but you're not looking at it from my point of view, isn't that right Matt?!).

There was a moment at KFC (coz that's where we ended up eating after much indecisiveness by Jess, good on ya?!) when we seemed to be invaded and no-one knew what was going on as one of the staff did a MEGA FAST clean up of the dining area. It was almost like there was a raid happening. We were all shocked and stunned and weren't sure what was happening until the staff member mumbled something about "just needing a tray". Mind you, there were plenty of trays sitting on top of the bin. We all lost it, Matt inparticular, and were just about wetting ourselves with laughter. It was indeed a very entertaining way to spice up our lunch time experience. Would've been priceless to have caught on video!

But it was all good, a good time was had by all. Quite a relaxing way to spend a Sunday afternoon really, one of the most pleasant Sunday's I've had in a while, good company, good food, relatively good conversation and wasn't the weather just lovely?! God is sooooo good!!

Couples you later
Tink xoxo

1 Comments:

  • haha i forgot about that super fast clean-up ahaha so funny.

    Thanks for the mention in the site haha

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at August 02, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home