~*Tinkerbelle*~ STOP THE TRAFFIK

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Don't die!

Last night i had this strange dream. I can't actually remember anything of it except that there was a hand in it, a lone wrist and hand. It woke me up suddenly and i had this sense that someone close was gonna die. It was a most eery feeling. Everytime after that when i tried to go back to sleep all the images that flooded my head were about death and corpses etc. I just figured it was because i'd watched CSI and The Closer, which was odd because normally shows like that don't phase me. I'm not usually subject to nightmares from them.

So, being freaked out about not being able to go back to sleep in peace, i got up, ate some ice contemplated going to work early (hahaha) but eventually got back into bed looking out my window for awhile. Nothing was happening. It was really nice to know that I was probably the only one awake in the suburb at 3am. I decided to open my window which was also nice, feeling the cool night air blowing against my face, looking out at the stars and the moon. Not a thing moved, every single thing was asleep, everything was still so i guess it shouldn't have been too much of a surprise to me when i jumped on msn and no-one was online. It was just so peaceful and quiet.

Eventually i laid down and drifted off into peaceful sleep til i awoke the next morning. Funny though how you can be wide awake in the middle of the night, fall asleep and then still repeatedly hit the snooze button over and over and over again until the very last second until it's time to get up for work the next day.

Anyway, i want to finish by saying that PLEASE take of yourselves. If you're sick, go and see a dr, if you're doing something dangerous which can range from the simplest of things like driving a car to jumping out of a plane (what idiot does that???), please be extra cautious and safe. I don't want my dream to be a premonition of your death!

So, as Jerry says....

"Take care of yourselves...and eachother!"

Tink xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home