~*Tinkerbelle*~ STOP THE TRAFFIK

Sunday, November 09, 2008

Jesus Freak

There's a couple of lines out of a song called Jesus Freak, which is an old song which most people have heard that i want to blog, it's not the whole song just the cool lines i picked out of it!

Jesus Freak
Separated, I cut myself clean
From a past that comes back in my darkest of dreams
Been apprehended by a spiritual force
And a grace that replaced all the me I've divorced

What will people think
When they hear that I'm a Jesus freak
What will people do when they find that it's true
I don't really care if they label me a Jesus freak
There ain't no disguising the truth
[There ain't no disgusing the truth]
[I don't need to hide it... The truth]

Kamikaze, my death is gain
I've been marked by my Maker
A peculiar display
The high and lofty, they see me as weak
Cause I won't live and die for the power they seek

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home