~*Tinkerbelle*~ STOP THE TRAFFIK

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Part Four: Piercings/Tattoos

My first piercing were my ears at the age of 16 – two years earlier than I was allowed to have them pierced – Yay!

And ever since then I’ve just been adding more and more and more and more.


Obviously I have no problem with piercings although I WILL say that just recently I took one out. Mostly because I hated it and thought it looked trashy but secondly because I had a conversation with Jordan at camp about what our first impressions of eachother were and he said that he thought I was scary because of all my piercings.

That’s definitely not how I want to come across! Buuuuuuut, it’s not a reason I’d probably take out my piercings hahaha…..I guess in the future, it might prevent me from getting anymore although, I really am actually getting bored of just being pierced in general!


I have the same stance on tattoos except I’m never getting one only because I have a short attention span and no sooner would it be done than I’d want it removed again so, I’m happy with the temporary tatts for now! But if I did happen to get one (which as I said, is not likely but just out of curiosity) I’d probably get one on the top of my foot or somewhere near my ankle, of what, I don’t know!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home