~*Tinkerbelle*~ STOP THE TRAFFIK

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Amen the Blackman is back!!!!

It's kinda weird having two blogs atm but i figure all the stuff i wanna say, i'll put on my camp blog but all the stuff i'm too scared to say i'll put here in the hope that my friends will get a kick out of my more relaxed stories, and more regular, ordinary blog!

So....

WHERE MY AFRICAN-AMERICANS ATTTTTT???????

MY PEOPLE - I HAVE COME HOOOOOOOOME!!!!!!!

Seriously, i think the african americans are my favourite part about this country!!!! They always make me smile and and i just love them!!! i suppose it could have something to do with the fact that somehow, i accidentally got placed in the wrong bucket of dipping paint and am extremely jealous that i am not one of them!!!!

Altho, one of my african american campers once said to me, 'Alisha, to me, you ARE african american!'

For the love of George! I wanted to keep her!

It's my dream to attend a gospel church, to sing in the gospel choir and to be surrounded by a throng of african americans as my friends, family and anyone else you can think of.

They my people, they got my back!

Sorry white pasties but i'm ALWAYS gonna be racist against you - you just don't got it!!!! You can't move, you can't sing, you're all stuck up and seriously people, where's the love at?! In my heart, i am definitely not one o' ya!!!

2 Comments:

  • i have it on good authority that i have black booty (only smaller and whiter, go figure)

    By Blogger kylie, at June 01, 2010  

  • Well Alisha...clearly you're a BLACKwoMAN...

    By Anonymous Dina, at August 26, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home