~*Tinkerbelle*~ STOP THE TRAFFIK

Friday, August 05, 2005

The Crazy Kind of Love

UPDATE: Ok, I don't know how this will work or where this will pop up but i'm going to try an update. I was at LOVE THAT on the weekend (a teenagers Christian conference - i know i'm not a teen) and a bloke called Thomas Hanson spoke. Something I found interesting was something he said about the maturity. He was saying something like he felt that mature people lose their sense of adventure and their willingness to try things out and how closed he often found them to be unlike carefree, spirited people who aren't afraid to speak up about things and make a difference in the world.

It made me think of this blog and i guess that's why i wanted to include it here. There is some kind of advantage to being young and i think we need to maintain and hold on to our youthfulness for as long as we possibly can. He reminded me that we are all God's children and that God is our eternal Father and that we should be exactly that - Gods children, God's adventurous, energetic, passionate children.

________________________________________________

Hi

I just wanted to blog about my passion/love for being crazy. I enjoy being weird and psycho and absolutely crazy. It's one of the things that keeps me going in life.

I also really enjoy being an idiot when everything around me seems so stupid and serious and mature (big fat straight face). Blah blah blah.......

Great example of this would be when i was sitting on the train the other day and i wanted to take video footage (with my new phone - oh phone i love you) of my train ride home. i realised that i couldn't smile or talk to it or anything!!!! People around me would have given me weird looks or thought it was the most ridiculous thing to do. So i refrained from entertaining myself on the ride home. Would've been hilarious if i DID do it though - imagine their faces!!!

I hate being my age because at my age, everyone expects you to be quiet and settled down when all along inside of me wants to jump up and down and just go crazy, i mean, really, the world itself in all it's seriousness drives me crazy anyway and i hate it when people look down their long skinny fat stupid noses at you because you've obviously "lost the plot"...or so they think. RARRRRRRRRRRRRRR I REFUSE TO SUCCUMB TO SOCIETY'S VICIOUS PEER PRESSURE?!

Peter Pan would have to be my all time earthling hero (oh and Wonder Woman and Batman). He was good looking, he could fly, he didn't let the pirates get away with ANYTHING and best of all, he never wanted to grow up and for some reason just the desire not to grow up (or perhaps it was because he lived in Neverland) allowed him to stay young and jovial - i want to live there, boooo!!!

Society has lost the plot....put me in a mental institution for saying that if you'd like, but frankly, i think i'd quite enjoy that. People seem to not care what you do in those places and it would be a pretty entertaining place to live...never a dull moment.

I've been intently watching "The 4400" lately and one of the insane men recently became sane, it was the saddest part of the show i thought. *tears*

I was at Karaoke the other night (one of my favourite past times and perhaps it's because it's loud and raucous caucous and people are my age and no-one worries about anyone else and there's no competitiveness) and our group was scolded by the host for having such a good time and being sober....he wasn't impressed that we weren't buying drinks from the bar, that was his problem. It's sad that alcohol is thought to be the only means to having fun and relaxing and enjoying oneself. Very sad!!!

Anyway, I've blurbed and that's all i've got to say.

Cheers!

Tink xoxo

1 Comments:

  • Alisha ahah i won some thing from that competition at KFC aha some lady rang up asking how many kids i had because I ticked that i had kids remember? aha She didnt' give me my prize she was too angry when i said i dont have kids ahhaha

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at August 05, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home