~*Tinkerbelle*~ STOP THE TRAFFIK

Monday, February 02, 2009

One Thing Leading To Another

I've been thinking alot about stalking issues lately.

I know that i think too much and matt would say that some things i think about are pointless and then another friend, who i will refrain from naming, questioned life itself to be pointless in a bid to talk philosphy....i think??? But we're not going to go into that because really, i don't particularly care for it right now.

The stalking topic is a topic that is constantly raised by some friends at work, mostly in jest.

However, my question that maybe you'd like to comment on (or not) is this:

"Is there such a thing as curious stalking opposed to harmful/obsessive stalking?"

Although i am still interested in your thoughts and opinions, i suppose in my efforts to fall asleep, i concluded that it's a little bit like lust.

Stick with me here because one thing leads to another....

Curiosity (which, as we all know, killed the cat) COULD lead to obsession which COULD lead to harm.

So yea, i guess stalking's a bad thing.....but what if no harm is intended? I guess that doesn't really account for much once the harm is done.....

Just thinking out loud, trying to justify my curiousity!

NB: I'm not a sick, pyscho, twisted person...i just like to think, question and process LOTS of things!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home