~*Tinkerbelle*~ STOP THE TRAFFIK

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Miss Fix-it's Blog About a Budgie

Dumbest title for a blog EVER?!

Ok...

So...

The other day I was walking to the station from my car and as i passed a bushy area i had to look twice because it's not all that often that you see a white with green budgie waddling along the grass and sticks.

I was VERY tempted to reach over the bench and see whether it was tame and try and pick it up. But instead after a moment of hesitation, I just kept walking.

Think what could've been....i could've posted up signs saying "found budgie - ransom $100,0000". Although, i think the owner would rather have let me keep it and then what would i have done with the silly budgerigah or however it's spelt?!

Everytime i walk past there now, i always look for that stray budgie - like it would still be there????

Now, why am i miss fix-it you ask? Becauseeeeee.....

I FIXED MY PHONE!!!!!

That's right. The little part that broke off my phone, i stuck back on again with super glue. It looks ridiculous but it FEELS like new and that's all that matters right?! I'm sooooooo impressed with my handyman skills!!!! I should be a dad....coz that's what all good dad's do right - fix things??

For those of you who aren't my friend, i broke my phone and so the flip part of it was sort of just a dangling mess. But now that I've fixed it, it snaps shut again like old times....and it doesn't flop shut when i'm on the phone now!

I have been reunited with my old love and the fire within burns more passionately than before. Things became a bit rough and patchy for awhile there but the love we once shared has returned. LG 8180 - I declare my love for you once again?! I love to use you once more and NEVER again will i abuse you!!! I vow to take oh so much more care of you and protect and keep you safe til death do us part!

Seem a little far fetched just for a phone? Well at least now you know my joy and happiness.

Tink xoxo

1 Comments:

  • Ohhh u totally should have picked up that budgie!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at October 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home