~*Tinkerbelle*~ STOP THE TRAFFIK

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Slow Progress

The last 3 weeks of weight loss have been super slow! In the first week i GAINED weight, the second week i only lost what i'd gained and today i have only lost 800g's! Soo....
This week's highlight of weight loss:

I ate relatively well. Diet was pretty awesome. I have also noticed my legs becoming smaller. Still waiting to see belly fat, muffin top fat and lunch lady arms reduce in size.

This week's lows of weight loss:

I only made it to the gym twice. I'm becoming very lazy with my gym attendance. Partly because it is so cold now but also i have just been so tired!
To date:

This week i lost 800g's (1.7lbs).

That is a total weight loss thusfar of 27.2kgs (59.9lbs).
That's all she wrote!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home